Skip to content
- “Hotspots at the EU`s external borders” a publication by Catharina Ziebritzki and Robert Nestler on SSRN (publication in German), September 2017
- “Family Life Temporarily not Available – Bilateral Limits on Family Unity within the Dublin-System” a publication by Vinzent Vogt on the Verfassungsblog, July 2017
- “Torn Happiness” a radio feature by Panajotes Gavrillis and Clara Anne Buenger for Deutschlandradio Kultur (feature in German), April 2017.
- “Humanitarian Visa for Refugees, Part II: Really not a Matter of the EU?” a publication by Catharina Ziebritzki on the Verfassungsblog (publication in German), March 2017.
- “Dublin-III reversed – An instrument to reunify families?” a publication by Robert Nestler and Vinzent Vogt in Zeitschrift für Ausländerrecht und Ausländerpolitik (ZAR), pp. 21-29 (publication in German), January 2017.
- “Chaos in Chios: Legal questions regarding the administrative procedure in the Greek Hotspots”, a publication by Catharina Ziebritzki on the eumigrationblog, July 2016.
- “”Greek law is a side issue” Der Zugang von Schutzsuchenden zu Rechtsinformationen auf der ostägäischen Insel Chios”, a publication by Vinzent Vogt and Robert Nestler on the Flüchtlichsforschungsblog (publication in German), July 2016.
- “Who implements the EU-Turkey deal? Greek authority rejects repatriation” a publication by Vinzent Vogt and Robert Nestler (publication in German) on the JuWiss Blog, June 2016.